[talk-au] Gondwana Rainforests of Australia World Heritage Area

Ross info at 4x4falcon.com
Fri Feb 5 08:57:36 UTC 2016

My understanding is that they are mutually exclusive.

Whilst some areas may have mutual boundaries there are Gondwana
Rainforest area's that are totally surrounded by national park, state
forest, state conservation area, etc.  There are also Gondwana
Rainforest not included in other protected areas.

I'd suggest where the boundary is the same then add the Gondwana
Rainforest boundary to the LPI boundary multipolygon but leave the rest
alone.

For example:

https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=14/-28.4882/152.4099

The Gondwana area does not completely encompass Tooloom National Park
but appears to share some boundaries.

Cheers
Ross