[talk-au] Residential/commercial property boundaries

Michael Gratton mike at vee.net
Sun Jan 3 06:29:46 UTC 2016

Hey all,

Now that the NSW LPI goldmine is available, I'd like to be able to tag 
individual residential and commercial property boundaries. Looking at 
the wiki, it seems like boundary=administrative isn't applicable and 
landuse=... is for larger areas, so is the only useful tagging scheme 
something like:

> area=yes
> addr:housenumber=...
> addr:street=...

But then Karlsruhe says that buildings should be tagged with the addr:* 
tags instead?

Any suggestions?


⊨ Michael Gratton, Percept Wrangler.
⚙ <http://mjog.vee.net/>

More information about the Talk-au mailing list