[talk-au] Added Laneways and Buildings

Andrew Davidson u887 at internode.on.net
Sun Jan 10 22:16:45 UTC 2016

 If you tag a way highway=footway you're indicating that bicycles
can't use it. In OSM defaults that apply to a country seem to be
allowed (ie: drive on the left, roundabouts go clockwise),
unfortunately bicycle access is a state-by-state thing so we probably
should tag for it.
You can go overboard with the tags...I had a genuine LOL moment the
other night when I discovered that someone had very carefully tagged
Bankstown City Plaza horse=no.