[talk-au] Translink Bus Stops - South East Queensland

FlashKiwi kabul_or_bust at yahoo.co.nz
Tue Jan 12 14:16:41 UTC 2016

Hi
Would it be possible to import the bus stops from the Translink GTFS file - http://translink.com.au/about-translink/open-data. I can prepare it technically but I cant see exactly how the data is licenced (http://translink.com.au/about-translink/open-data/terms-and-conditions) but is seems to be some sort of CC BY.
Happy to follow up directly with Translink if need be?
Cheers
G.