[talk-au] Translink Bus Stops - South East Queensland

FlashKiwi kabul_or_bust at yahoo.co.nz
Wed Jan 13 00:21:06 UTC 2016

I will follow up with translink and confirm licencing.
G.

    On Wednesday, 13 January 2016 6:12 AM, David Findlay <davidjwfindlay at gmail.com> wrote:

 Hi,
I think that would be the ideal if the licensing could be sorted out. I've noted some other bus stops have a Translink ID and links to the Translink page for that stop. Would the data have shelter info?
Is it possible to integrate the real time transit feed into OSM's main slippy map? Thanks,
David