[talk-au] LPI Base Map - green areas ?

Andrew Davidson u887 at internode.on.net
Fri Jan 15 21:24:51 UTC 2016

landuse=water_catchment doesn't work because you can tag every surface
that rain falls on with this.

After a bit of reading about what the tag means in the European case I
think protect_class=12 is fine for this area.

The various closed catchments around Sydney and Melbourne are also
protect_class=12 but the ways inside the special areas would have to be
tagged with the correct access to indicate if you can go there.