[talk-au] Osmose in Australia

Sam Wilson sam at samwilson.id.au
Sat Jan 16 22:54:18 UTC 2016

This is a very groovy tool. :-)

Can anyone help me with this error
http://osmose.openstreetmap.fr/en/error/5218289675 ?

I thought waterway=boatyard and landuse=commercial would be a reasonable
combination. ("Boatyard - a place for constructing, repairing and
storing vessels out of the water" says the wiki
<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:waterway%3Dboatyard>.) But then,
it doesn't really make sense for that to be a 'waterway'...

Thanks,
Sam.