[talk-au] JOSM Scanaerial plugin on NSW LPI layers

FlashKiwi kabul_or_bust at yahoo.co.nz
Thu Jan 21 05:45:48 UTC 2016

All the data presented in the WMS services is available from the LPI as vector data under a CC3.0. The catch is that there is a 'supply fee' ($3600 from memory)......I will check with my contact at LPI on the current situation. QLD, VIC, SA and TAS provide similar administrative data (park boundaries etc) under similar licence for direct download at no cost.
As a side note it is frustrating that govt. departments talk about open data and yet provide WMS services (webstacles) for vector data.......

    On Tuesday, 19 January 2016 3:01 PM, Nev Wedding <nwastra at gmail.com> wrote:

 That’s great news, thanks
Nev