[talk-au] JOSM Scanaerial plugin on NSW LPI layers

Andrew Davidson u887 at internode.on.net
Sat Jan 23 23:11:26 UTC 2016

The work flow that JOSM wants you to use is to have your new data in
one layer and the existing OSM data in another and to "merge
selection" on individual items.  I'm assuming this is to slow down
people just dump-and-running. I found it useful to use the merge
approach as you can delete the ways from the kml layer as you do each
one and it lets you check that you've processed each way.