[talk-au] JOSM Scanaerial plugin on NSW LPI layers

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 04:44:19 UTC 2016

Well I have roughly follow this procedure on;

for my previously entered 'Putty State Forest' relation 5806844
<https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/5806844>
and newly entered 'Wollemi National Park' relation 5901253
These are large! ..
My past clickathon for the Putty state forest was some 800 nodes ... the
data there is now well over the 2,000 mark! Much more detail and
accuracy - at some data cost.

I got a .kml file from the website direct, thus avoiding the conversion.
BUT the JOSM simplification did not reduce the number of nodes! I will
have to do some thinking on it and play with it.

Maybe I'll try just a section .. say way 393301771 and see if I can
reduce its size.