[talk-au] JOSM Scanaerial plugin on NSW LPI layers

Ian Sergeant inas66+osm at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 10:36:24 UTC 2016

On 25 January 2016 at 19:38, Ross <info at 4x4falcon.com> wrote:

> And the guess does not get fixed there are many locations where roads are
> still on admin boundaries but the boundary is no long there (changes to
> boundaries) or the road has moved but  nobody comes back to correct it.

To me this seems like a more general problem.  Mapping bare areas gets
done, but when a road moves or a boundary moves then they don't tend
to get noticed as much.  After the ABS2006 data was imported, it
wasn't linked to features, but quickly fell out of date as suburbs
changed and were added.

Ian.