[talk-au] Possible illegal imports in Western Australia

cleary osm at 97k.com
Tue Jul 5 10:25:36 UTC 2016

I have been looking at some South Australian administrative boundaries.
The South Australia / Western Australia border is a bit messy and I was
looking to see it I could sort it out. I realised that some of the data
is part of the recently reported illegal imports of WA data - includes
some LGA and locality boundaries. Not sure I can solve the border issue
completely but I am uncomfortable about the illegal data. Is it OK to
delete recently added WA Government data from this user, aaronsta ?