[talk-au] Checking on bug-fixes before committing changes.

Simon Slater pyevet at iinet.net.au
Sat Jul 9 02:55:58 UTC 2016

On Sat, 9 Jul 2016 12:06:40 PM Andrew Harvey wrote:
> > 2/      Also a couple of 'Intersection of unrelated highway and waterway
> > objects'.  How to correct these?
>
> What editor are you using?

JOSM
> Can you point to where this is?
Lost it - I'll find it later.
> If a waterway and highway intersect it's good to specify what's exactly
> happening, is the highway a bridge over the waterway, is the waterway
> a culvert under the highway, is it a ford?
>
> > 3/       A couple of these too, 'Approximate highway primary discart from
> > 35.5339969622m ' I have a GPS track for at least 1 of these at the moment.
>
> Can you point to where this is?

http://osmose.openstreetmap.fr/en/error/7056550205  , eastern end of
http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/178369304 and Yanga Way.  Our GPS has it out
by 5m not 35m.  There is a kink in the road there.

http://osmose.openstreetmap.fr/en/error/7056543335 , where
http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/173383040 crosses Cadell St.

--
Regards