[talk-au] GNAF (address) data re-visited

Alex Sims alex at softgrow.com
Sat Jun 25 10:28:51 UTC 2016

Hmmm,

If I just delivered mail to particular addresses (as I did to 150 today, have a list of addresses) does that mean that these addresses are now able to be imported from the GNAF?

Maybe I need to tag them as note:letterbox verified or note:GNAF import ok?

I’m not being flippant, and I think it might be a reasonably efficient method of getting addresses in - verify letterbox, import from GNAF which gives me a lat, long done. I think is quicker than trace outline, print out map, survey using map marking addresses down.

Alex