[talk-au] osmaustralia.org website and Garmin .img files -, current status ?

Steve stevez at tpg.com.au
Thu May 5 01:10:32 UTC 2016

G'day Ian,

I'm the "stevez" that the fellow who developed OSM Australia (Matt I
think?) references on his site.
He took my original idea on compiling .img files and improved the
process greatly. So great in fact, that I stopped doing it as he was
doing a better job!

It's been a while since even I've used his compiled data though, as I
find the install files at http://garmin.openstreetmap.nl/ to be very good.
Matt has missed updates before I believe, so he may start them up again
(he might not even know they've stopped?).

Steve Z.