[talk-au] place now remoteness rendering

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Thu May 5 02:26:22 UTC 2016

On 5/05/2016 10:35 AM, Ben Kelley wrote:

> Hi.
>
> The remoteness doesn't need to change the definition of the place
> (e.g. make a hamlet a town) but rather only change how it is rendered.
>
> A very remote track might show, as might a remote hamlet.
>
> I agree this might be difficult to implement in the renderer.

Then I think that is a separate issue to tagging.
I have modified the subject to reflect the divergence of subject.

Rendering where a large area is blank (or at least not 'full') I think
the render can go to the next layer and render that .. repeat until
there is enough to display.
This would fill the map with data - making the map more usefull.