[talk-au] Collaborative Australian Protected Areas Database (CAPAD) 2016

nwastra nwastra at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 08:42:43 UTC 2017

Further to my previous query…
I have viewed the thread leading to these…
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-au/2017-February/011272.html
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-au/2017-March/011302.html
and assume that the explicit permission part is ok and the import is still on track.
Is there an update on the timeframe?