[talk-au] Collaborative Australian Protected Areas Database (CAPAD) 2016

nwastra nwastra at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 01:51:20 UTC 2017

Thanks Andrew
I remember reading about the rights holder not having time to review their CC-BY xx wording for a while yet, so CC-BY 3.0 is ok.
This is a large import so I we expect it to take some time to get right and it is preferable to wait for that instead of mappers adding the data in a piecemeal fashion prior.
Keep up the good work.