[talk-au] Using "national_park" rather than "protected_area" tags where appropriate

Leith Bade leith at bade.nz
Thu Dec 7 01:21:58 UTC 2017

I also find it interesting that state forests in Australia are treated
quite differently then state forests in the US.

In the US they get borders which are thinner then national parks, whereas
here they just show up as a forested area (even if the entire state forest
is not actually covered in trees). I haven't dug into how they are tagged
in the US.

Thanks,
Leith Bade
leith at bade.nz