[talk-au] MS open maps

Andrew Davidson theswavu at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 03:08:44 UTC 2017

Did you look at the list of things that they are mapping
(https://github.com/Microsoft/Open-Maps/issues)?

They all look like things that would be normally arm-chaired anyway.
Does it really matter if it's done by someone 100km or 12,000km away?

The only comment I'd make is that the correct tag is source:name not
name:source. Oh, and a source:geometry is always a nice-to-have.