[talk-au] MS open maps

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 07:09:36 UTC 2017

Repetition can be reduced using JOSM. Set it to 'expert mode'

Requires a plugin 'utiltools' or 'More Tools'.

Create your addresses along one street without street name, postcode,
sub etc - just the house number.

Finished? Ok - create a node with the street name, post code etc. Now ^C
it to put the information on the clip board.

Now select the nodes what you want to replicate the information .. then
press the  'shift' key with the 'R' key.
Delete the node that only has the street name, post code, etc.

Repeat for each street.