[talk-au] Brisbane Photo Mapping Party January 13th - Free Swag!

David Dean ddean at ieee.org
Sat Dec 30 11:36:33 UTC 2017

Hi everyone!

Two quick things:

1) While it's mostly me at this stage (See
https://mapillary.github.io/mapillary_greenhouse/ctm/brisbane/) , Brisbane
is doing great (
https://mapillary.github.io/mapillary_greenhouse/global-challenge/) at the
global Mapillary #CompleteTheMap PhotoMapping Challenge. I'd love your
help. Just download the Mapillary App on Android or IPhone, and join in the
fun.

2) If you want to know more about Photo Mapping, we are running a Photo
Mapping Party in two weeks time in the Brisbane City Botanic Gardens
(Saturday January 13th at 3pm). Details on EventBrite (
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/osm-completethemap-photo-mapping-party-tickets-41298321391)
- please RSVP!. I have a bunch of free swag from Mapillary (car and bike
phone mounts, t-shirts, stickers), so **everyone who turns up should be
able to get some free goodies!**

Oh, and in February, don't forget we will be having a Mapping Party in
Beaudesert (on Saturday Feb 10th). Details on EventBrite (
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/beaudesert-mapping-party-tickets-41303789747)
, but I'll send a reminder email closer to the event.

Thanks everyone, and happy mapping!

- David
--
http://dbdean.com