[talk-au] Residential Coordinates

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 04:19:10 UTC 2017

I'd recommending reading up about Imports in OSM at
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import.

Neither the rental property data (since you say you scraped it, I'll
presume it's not under a compatible open license) nor the geocodes
from Bing maps are going to pass the License approval as per
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/Guidelines#Step_3_-_License_approval