[talk-au] Tagging for Pipeline Reserves

Adam Horan ahoran at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 00:29:03 UTC 2017

My local area (and I'm sure many others) have lots of pipeline reserves.

I'm really not sure how to tag these. They appear to have public access for
walking at least. (One local one has a sign disallowing golf...) Some
others appear to be across private land, and i'm less interested in those,
I'd really like to show those ones with public access.

examples:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/370388062#map=17/-38.15997/145.20073

I've tagged them as leisure=park previously, and paths evident on the
ground have just been tagged highway=path.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Adam