[talk-au] Tagging for Pipeline Reserves

Adam Horan ahoran at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 01:09:12 UTC 2017

Yes, correct some pipelines cross private land and some across land with
public access. In general near me the pipe is not visible, and it's not
even always clear if it's gas, water or sewage etc.
I'm most interested in showing public access of 'open' land in or near the
residential areas. So yes most people would look at it and consider it to
be a park, or some other form of common land.
I'm also not sure if the land ownership rests with councils or the
utilities, and so who is permitting public access and under what terms or
by-laws.

I'll stick with leisure=park for now.