[talk-au] CAPAD 2014 Data was Re: Parks Vic data

Andrew Davidson theswavu at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 03:54:16 UTC 2017

The guys at the Department of the Environment and Energy have been very
helpful and responded positively. I've updated the Contributors page to
reflect this:

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Contributors#Department_of_the_Environment_and_Energy

I've also replied asking if it would be possible at this stage to get
permission to use the 2016 version under the same terms.