[talk-au] Hume and Hovel Walking Track in the Bargo SF

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 21:22:15 UTC 2017

"I mapped the area around Burrinjuck Dam during the last big drought.  So
I've got the track going well out into where the water is now, and to
where walkers got on and off the boat at that time.

Looks odd on the hiking map with the dam showing as full, especially at
the southern end, on the Goodradigbee River to the north of Wee Jasper"

My BiL was down Jindabyne area on holidays last year & one day they took a
drive around the lake. At one spot they drove down to the lake edge, but
their GPS was saying they were actually underwater!

Thanks

Graeme