[talk-au] Public source for street numbers

Andrew Davidson theswavu at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 20:36:31 UTC 2017

This lists the publicly available address datasets:

https://github.com/openaddresses/openaddresses/tree/master/sources/au

None of which we can currently use in OSM. The NSW LPI Base Map has
street numbers on it if you zoom in close enough and we do have
permission to use these.

Otherwise there is always good old survey.

When you say "property borders" do you mean fence lines? The ones I've
seen in OSM appear to have been traced from the aerial imagery.