[talk-au] New User Surge.

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 20:42:47 UTC 2017

Welcome Cameron!
Anything you can do to improve the map is most welcome.

As far as comments go - 2 aspects to this ;
on the overall changeset - when you upload the data- Most like to see
something descriptive ... I like to see some comment on the source of
the information
on the individual added nodes/ways/relations - Adding the tag source=
here - I like to do this ... some of my edits have multiple sources ..
so I go overboard here and add the individual source tags.

The comments and sources are really to explain what your doing ..
  both to yourself and to other mappers ... if you come to look back at
what you did a year ago they can be very helpful.
another 'explanation' tag is the note= tag .. the fixme= tag is for when
you know something needs more work.