[talk-au] Adelaide Mapping Event

Alex Sims alex at softgrow.com
Sat Jul 15 02:48:30 UTC 2017

Dear David,

Please keep sending the emails.

Adelaide desperately needs a mapping session/meetup, so here goes

This has been suggested in the Grange/Henley Beach area to support tourism.

I’m thinking Saturday 26th August or Saturday 23rd September, meet at 2pm finish at 4pm, need suggestion for a venue that would accomodate non-mapping partners etc. Assume that everyone brings their own mapping gear and internet.

Alex