[talk-au] Stormwater drains

forster at ozonline.com.au forster at ozonline.com.au
Thu May 11 01:24:04 UTC 2017

Hi

User Spookylad https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Spookylad appears to
be mapping the underground stormwater drainage system tagging as drain
or culvert. Some changes cite "Source: Hurstville City Council Drain
Map" but give no information on copyright.

They have not responded to my comments suggesting they would be better
as man_made=pipeline location=underground.

Am I justified in retagging as man_made=pipeline location=underground?

What to do with Way: 489841972 which seems from the imagery like a pit
cover about 30cm off the ground? man_made=yes surface=concrete?

Is it reasonable to change some directions so flow is to the south?

Thanks
Tony