[talk-au] [Aust-NZ] FOSS4G-ANZ?

Sam Wilson sam at samwilson.id.au
Mon Nov 20 08:10:45 UTC 2017

Yes, hear hear for less paperwork. :-) Those wordpressians recently
sided with Linux Australia, to make this sort of thing easier:https://www.linux.org.au/news/news/linux-australia-signs-mou-wordpress-community-support-facilitate-wordpress-events-australiMaybe there's some like-minded org that would do something similar?