[talk-au] NTLIS WMS

Jubal Harpster jubalh at microsoft.com
Mon Nov 20 18:31:43 UTC 2017

Hi All,

I was reading the e-mail back and forth with Geoscience Australia (https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Attribution/Geoscience_Australia) on the use its data alongside OpenStreetMap. The final message in the thread implies that the CC-BY waiver given for the 250:00 dataset applies to all data released by Geoscience Australia under CC-BY, without having to grant a specific waiver for reach one.  This would cover the NTLIS WMS service (http://wms1.ntlis.nt.gov.au/ilismap?version=1.3.0&request=GetCapabilities&service=WMS).
Am I interpreting this correctly?  Or has anyone received a difference response from ga.gov.au?

Thanks,
-Jubal
www.openstreetmap.org/user/jharpster