[talk-au] Import boundary of Googong Foreshores

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 01:08:57 UTC 2017

Sounds fine to me, especially given most NSW national parks have already
been imported via the LPI Base Map as you pointed out.

You can use both leisure=nature_reserve and boundary=protected_area. I'm
not familiar with that reserve but you'll need to pick the closest
protect_class you think it matches
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:boundary%3Dprotected_area.