[talk-au] The place Biniguy

m.james m.james at internode.on.net
Sat Oct 7 07:33:09 UTC 2017

The village designation is coming from nswgnb, I tried to get their info for why it has that designation but got a 404 link from their website.

We should fall back on the osm standards which give it as a hamlet as it is not >1000 in population.

The second node should be removed as it is describing the same thing.

I like to have these tagged as an area around the main part of the settlement but they tend to not render on the standard osm rendering engine even though area is an acceptable method of tagging for places, you can decide which ever you prefer.

Not sure if we are allowed to pull the postcode info from AP or not but if we can you should add it as it is nice to have that info.

The relation looks like it has been edited recently, you could message the person working on that to get them to check it for correctness.