[talk-au] Phone numbers

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 21:57:26 UTC 2017

On 07-Sep-17 07:23 AM, Graeme Fitzpatrick wrote:

> On 6 September 2017 at 20:41, Warin <61sundowner at gmail.com
>
>     I've had a small look at what is presently in the data base.
>

> How did you search for them, thanks Warin?

Still experimenting
Using JOSM Overpasstubo API build query
enter the following text
    phone=* and phone!="^.61 8 "

That should get
phone=*  .. gets all the phone numbered features
phone!="^.61 8 " removes all the phone numbers that start with 'x61 8 '
where x is any character. I have not come up wit a way to search for '+'
as that is a registered character.

My first search was simply - used phone=* and that gets a lot of good
ones. You will need to change the 8 charter to match your state.
There is also a way of selecting an admin area if your near a boarder ..
something like 'is in Queensland' ?