[talk-au] MapRoulette Challenge for invalid phone numbers in Victoria.

Andrew Davidson theswavu at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 09:36:57 UTC 2017

I noticed that someone had already set up a MapRoulette Challenge to fix
phone numbers in Australia that aren't in the correct format. However
there are about 3500 of them to check and it seems pointless to use
human brain power to fix the ones that can be fixed by a machine just as
well.

With that in mind I've created a MapRoulette Challenge
(http://maproulette.org/) that only covers the phone and fax numbers in
Victoria that can't be read to a valid number. The task is called
"Invalid phone/fax numbers in Victoria, Australia" and there are about
94 items requiring checking.

If people think it is worthwhile I can create challenges for the other
states.