[talk-au] Interchanges

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 10:59:28 UTC 2017

To me they are not tourist things.

They are navigation things that 'we' use to signify where to turn or go
straight on ... so usefull for navigation.
There was some talk about named highway junctions or was it traffic
lights being used in Japan .. will have to look that up.
If there are no suitable highway tags then place=* might be best? Don't
know.