[talk-au] Am I doing intersections right?

Michael m.james at internode.on.net
Tue Apr 24 09:12:36 UTC 2018

For some reason it wont show me the location of the pins when I go to that link.

I had looked at that area once before and noticed some odd stuff in josm but left it alone.

I've gone back in with josm and made some changes, if the routing starts working (note sure on caching times before we see it) then I would call it fixed.