[talk-au] Victorian Street names source?

John Berkers berjo at ozemail.com.au
Sun Apr 29 21:38:32 UTC 2018

Which editor are you using?

JOSM has an imagery layer for VicMap which shows street names from LASSI.
LASSI is more generally available here:

https://maps.land.vic.gov.au/lassi/VicnamesUI.jsp

The Contributions page shows that VicMap Data is approved for use, with the
DELWP having completed the CC-BY-4.0 waiver.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

JohnB