[talk-au] Victorian Street names source?

John Berkers berjo at ozemail.com.au
Mon Apr 30 01:03:01 UTC 2018

Andrew,

Just had a look at my JOSM settings.  Looks like it was a manual addition.
The settings are as follows:

Name: VICMAP Street Names
Imagery URL: tms:
http://whoots.mapwarper.net:80/tms/{zoom}/{x}/{y}/WEB_MERCATOR/http://api.maps.vic.gov.au/geowebcacheWM/service/wms?VERSION=1.1.1&TILED=true

I recall that this was posted on this forum at some point.  Looking at the
URL, there might be a better way to do it with a WMS URL as well, through I
am not sure.

Regards,

JohnB