[talk-au] Foss4G-SotM Oceania OSM Workshops

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 01:36:54 UTC 2018

The community voting for the FOSS4G SotM Oceania workshops has opened, if
you're planning on attending please vote for the workshops you're
interested in, as only 10 workshops will be selected for the program.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf1y_Df7Siv6QblHgLo_qGDOOXii9hszHL9rFM9T0WaT6h-Hw/viewform