[talk-au] Using data from traditional owners of the land / Current waiver form

Phil Wyatt phil at wyatt-family.com
Thu Aug 23 22:20:47 UTC 2018

I had a quick check of the area and I reckon the trail ‘follows’ many of the roads/4wd tracks in the area and then deviates to places of interests so it’s not a rigidly defined track/walk. One each guided walk there may well be different places visited depending on the season or the conditions on the day. I would have no hesitation adding the roads/4wd tracks that proliferate in the area but that is as far as I would go without support of the indigenous locals.

Cheers - Phil