[talk-au] Announcing: OpenStreetCam competition

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Wed Dec 12 19:32:55 UTC 2018

Folks,

We added an additional holiday prize for the 2 mappers who collect the
most imagery before Christmas.Details added on the competition page! You need 25k points minimum to be
eligible for this prize, but since coverage is very low in Australia,
you collect points very quickly.
Let me know if you have any questions. Happy mapping / capturing,
--
  Martijn van Exel
  m at rtijn.org