[talk-au] NSW LPI address import

David Wales daviewales at disroot.org
Sun Dec 16 23:58:28 UTC 2018

Hello Talk-AU,

I sent this message earlier with the subject ‘Hello!’, but somehow it got PGP encrypted on the way!
So, here it is again, hopefully not encrypted.

I am an Australian mapper, interested in participating in the NSW LPI address import <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Australia_NSW_Property_and_Address_Import>.
I have found the wiki page <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Australia_NSW_Property_and_Address_Import>, along with the talk-au <https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-au/2018-June/011937.html> discussion and the imports <https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/imports/2018-June/005547.html> list discussion.

I have also found Dion Moult’s address import repository on Gitlab. <https://gitlab.com/dionmoult/osm-nsw-address-import>
I have started reviewing the changesets listed in the review directory <https://gitlab.com/dionmoult/osm-nsw-address-import/tree/master/review> by opening new issues in the repository <https://gitlab.com/dionmoult/osm-nsw-address-import/issues/2> for any issues I find.
Once I have reviewed a changeset, and fixed any issues, should I upload it to OSM and submit a pull request to fix the changeset and move it to the ‘uploaded’ directory?	Or does it need more review than that?

Regards,
David Wales