[talk-au] NSW LPI address import

David Wales daviewales at disroot.org
Tue Dec 18 12:07:10 UTC 2018

Thanks Dion,

I'll get back to the repo in the next day or so. I had a quick look, and it seemed pretty comprehensive, but I haven't had a chance to try it out yet.

Andrew, I could make a custom OsmAnd map with address data, but it would spoil the point of using OsmAnd for me! I use it because it motivates me to improve Open Street Map!