[talk-au] PSMA Administrative Boundaries

Andrew Davidson theswavu at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 19:45:54 UTC 2018

I have a few remaining tagging question left to answer and the workflow
still needs to be written up (and agreed on). Other than that, I think
we're all good to go.

Not wanting to hijack the project I've been a bit unsure on how to push
this import over the last hump. I could write up a list of questions for
the mail list or I could try to finish the wiki page and have the
discussions on the talk page. Any views or objections?