[talk-au] Simpson Desert

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 05:57:17 UTC 2018

Humm thinking more on this.

The SA section requires a 'Desert Park Pass' .. so is an access issue
access=permit, fee=yes should be applied to the relevant ways, I'll add
them on the next upload.

The 'Desert Park Pass' comes with maps (Westprint - the back of these
has lots of text information in not very large type - think lots of
reading on the relevant features of the map) and an information package
covering driving etc.