[talk-au] Drink bottle refund centres

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 06:49:01 UTC 2018

G'day all

Qld has just introduced the refund scheme for drink cans & bottles, which
most of Oz has had in for many years :-(

How do you mark the centres that you can return your empties to?

I guess amenity=recycling, with recycling:glass bottles=yes &
recycling:cans=yes added? Bit messy, but I can't see anything any better?

Around here, Salvo's have return points set-up inside their stores. Would
you add these tags to the shop=charity tag, or add a node for the recycling
spot?

Thanks

Graeme