[talk-au] Routing through a park that doesn't have actual paths

Jonathon Rossi jono at jonorossi.com
Thu Feb 1 04:35:38 UTC 2018

> Exists for areas of concrete too
Yes true, including car parks which usually don't have footpaths.

> I think if you tag an area as pedestrian, or as steps .. routes will not
go across them.
Did you mean to say will or will not go across them? And how would you tag
an area as "pedestrian"?

Sounds like the general consensus is that routing is "broken" and we
continue mapping as you'd expect, and there are no real good workarounds.

Thanks